Responsibilities & Duties:
* To act as incharge of Night Shift for Administration related activities.
* To maintain attendance, leave, and staff movement record of all night shift employees.
* To monitor and keep a close eye on security of assets/property and company belongings during the night shift.
* To resolve all administration related complaints which may come across during night shift.
* To look after front desk assignments during night shift.
* To keep record of mustering in and out of other than i2c employees.
* To take a round of the premises two times during night shift for security and safety check and maintaining log after each round to note if he has seen any abnormality or security lack.
* To gather daily staff lunch bills and get it verified from Team Lead (Admin).
* Maintaining log of night shift activities and handing it over to morning shift incharge.
* Should be able to act as responsible person in case of any emergency, or first aid requirement etc.
* Should be able to maintain PABX, Fax machine, photocopier and other equipment in proper working order during night shift
Good English communication skills (verbal & written)
Should be confident, having control over emotions.
Should be able to work as a team member
Hard worker, honest, punctual and dedicated person is required.
Should be able to execute his assignments to meet the targets within defined time line.
Should have good knowledge of office equipments such as reception computer, photocopier, printer, fax machine, PABX , scanner, back office jobs etc. Should have computer knowledge and MS office / emailing system.
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Permanent (third shift )
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Minimum Education Bachelors
Degree Title: BA/MA
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience: 2 Years(Experience required in Administration.)
Apply By: Aug 31, 2010