Position Title: Finance Officer (Lahore)
Job Purpose: To take charge of the financial health of company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
• Preparing Payroll
• Book keeping
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets
• Managing records and receipts
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
• Preparing balance sheets
• Processing invoices
• Resolve financial disputes
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
• Supporting the Finance Director and executives with tasks when required.
• 1 to 2 years of experience
• ACCA Finalist or Part Qualified or BS Hons. in Applied Accounting
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Experience in QuickBooks (online & desktop)
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.