Hiring Assistant Manager Service Quality for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
- Ensure accurate measurement and timely reporting of service indicators.
- Address failing indicators with a root cause analysis and remedial suggestions, and escalation of the same to next tier(s) of line management.
- Collect VoC through telephonic surveys.
- Compile and arrange reviews with concern stakeholders to discuss and decide remedial actions for failing service indicators.
- Efficiently roll out the Retail Service Quality Management Programs.
- Bachelors or above from a reputed institution.
- 2 to 3 years of banking experience in Service Quality.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal/written).